Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this Agreement regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the registration applicant of the approval for this, and the usage registration is completed. Suppose.
- If we determine that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- If you report false information when applying for registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- In addition, if we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
- The user may not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, the sales contract shall be concluded when the user applies for the purchase to the Company and notifies the Company that the application has been accepted. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
- The Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance if the user falls under any of the following reasons.
- If the user violates this agreement
- When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence
- Others When we admit that the relationship of trust between our company and the user has been damaged
- Regarding the payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. related to this service, it depends on the method separately determined by our company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") provided by this service belong to the Company and legitimate right holders such as content providers. The user may not copy, reprint, modify, or otherwise use these without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
The user shall not do the following acts when using this service
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Actions related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
- The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our service
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- The act of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Impersonating another user
- Acts of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 7 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- In any of the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice. I will be able to do it.
- If you violate any provision of this agreement
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When the credit card notified by the user as a payment method is suspended
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- If there is no response to the contact from us for a certain period of time
- If this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- In addition, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- Our company has de facto or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a specific purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, rights, etc. We do not guarantee that there will be no infringement.
- Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this service. However, the contract between us and the user regarding this service (including this agreement).) Is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply, but even in this case, the Company will default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence). We are not liable for any damages caused to the user due to special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the user foresaw or could foresee the occurrence of damages).
- The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Company shall be able to change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if it deems it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, it is considered that the user has agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change in accordance with the method specified separately by the user, and these are notified or contacted by the user at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Governing Law / Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law. Regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.